Alite 3 HVLS Fans
This simple high volume low speed fan design, ideal for industrial settings, provides necessary air movement up to 177,000 CFM. Operating on a 0.75 kW (1 Hp) gear motor, minimal power consumption is combined with impressive air volumes to create the highly efficient Alite 3.
High Volume Low Speed Fans
Alite 3 Fans are a green power breakthrough which allows our High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans to deliver previously impossible levels of performance.
BrochuresAlite 3 Fan Brochure Brochure
Installation GuidesAlite 3 Fan Installation
Design & EngineeringAlite 3 Design & Engineering Guide
Benefits of Alite 3 HVLS Fans
This cost-effective alternative to traditional high volume low speed fans provides:
- 288 CFM/Watt per 7.1 m (23') fan
- 148 CFM/Watt per 4.7 m (15') fan
Impressive efficiency is possible by this 3-bladed design that minimizes weight while providing continuous air movement throughout the area of influence.
- Cost Effective Alternative
- Nominal Power Consumption
- Inexpensive Operation
- Quiet Performance
- Minimal Maintenance
- Less Weight
Alite 3 Stats
CFM (Air Movement)
Approx. Operating Cost
- Fans available in 15' and 23' diameters (4.7 m and 7.1 m).
- Capable of moving nearly 177,184 CFM (83,621 l/s).
- Operates on 1 Hp (0.75 kW).
- Variable frequency drive provides soft start and full variable speed operation.
- Creates a non-disruptive airflow.
Alite 3 Advantage
Our unique blade design outperform all conventional airfoils. They accomplish this by:
- Offering stall angles as high as 22°.
- Always stalling gradually.
- Minimizing span-wise pumping.
- Eliminating tip stalling and lowering noise.
Envira-North's safety clips prevent the hub and blade assembly from separating or coming off even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure of the hub or drive system.