| Benefits of Alite 3 HVLS Fans
This cost-effective alternative to traditional high volume low speed fans provides:
• 288 CFM/Watt per 7.1 m (23') fan
• 148 CFM/Watt per 4.7 m (15') fan
Impressive efficiency is possible by this 3-bladed design that minimizes weight while providing continuous air movement throughout the area of influence.
• Cost Effective Alternative
• Nominal Power Consumption
• Inexpensive Operation
• Quiet Performance
• Minimal Maintenance
• Less Weight
| Technical Specifications
• Fans available in 15' and 23' diameters (4.7 m and 7.1 m).
• Capable of moving nearly 177,184 CFM (83,621 l/s).
• Operates on 1 Hp (0.75 kW).
• Variable frequency drive provides soft start and full variable speed operation.
• Creates a non-disruptive airflow.
Envira-North's safety clips prevent the hub and blade assembly from separating or coming off even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure of the hub or drive system.
| The Tubercle Advantage
Tubercle Technology™ blades outperform all conventional airfoils. They accomplish this by:
• Offering stall angles as high as 22°.
• Always stalling gradually.
• Eliminating span-wise pumping; the primary cause of efficiency loss in all rotating systems.
• Eliminating tip stalling; the primary cause of blade noise and damaging vibration.
• Lowering noise by offering Tubercle Technology’s™ hyper-stability which also lowers vibrations which cause wear and tear on the blades and drive train.