- contact us
- altra-air fans
- absolute air
- industrial curtains
January 22-25, 2015
If your facility won't accommodate an Altra-Air HVLS ceiling fan, consider the Absolute Air fan.
This fan creates a directional air flow of extreme velocity that cools all facility inhabitants, controls insects, keeps floors dry and improves employee comfort. The airfoil deflectors are adjustable allowing better use of the airflow. One Absolute Air fan will replace four large single speed panel-aisle fans or up to eight 36" basket fans while it only uses half of the power during operation.
The fans have an optional variable speed frequency drive that will allow its use throughout the entire year.
The Absolute Air fan is the perfect product for winter use on low speed and fantastic cooling in the summer months on high speed. Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height.
Technical Specifications and Features
• 80,000 cfm at high speed including entrained air and 36 cfm/watt. (37,775 l/s)
• Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC.
• Weight of 170 kgs fully assembled.
• Belt drive runs 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low.
• Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly.
• Throws air 30.5 m on both sides for a total floor coverage of 61 m x 10.7 m.
• Optional variable frequency drive.
• Balanced 1.8 m corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade.
• 6 directional air flow deflectors.
• Can reduce heating and cooling costs up to 50%.
• Ideal for dairy barns as this fan will provide cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort.
• Perfect for industrial buildings as this fan can cover over 1393.5 m² and can create an air curtain effect over large doors.
• Can be mounted on steel post, buildi ng column or suspended from the ceiling (All optional).
• Ideal for “high rack aisles.”
• Also ideal for large turkey or hog buildings, greenhouses, factories, warehouses, processing plants and stadiums.